The "Lunch in Harvard Square" Blog - Restaurant Reviews

Since starting to work in the Square in mid-August, I'm trying to eat lunch at a new restaurant every day until I can't find any more. Here's my list of the Top Ten Lunch Restaurants in Harvard Square (Food Only). Got a suggestion on a new lunch spot for me? New Restaurants to Try in Harvard Square.

Wednesday, December 13, 2006

Parked Truck Outside Cambridge Rindge and Latin, on Broadway

68. 12-6 Truck outside Cambridge Rindge and Latin High School, on Broadway Ave. Summary: This is what high school kids eat - bummer.

I should have known not to expect too much. Any place that caters exclusively to high schoolers isn't going to be interesting. High Schoolers are stressed, and they crave comfort in their food.

So this truck had the basics: burgers, chicken tenders, hot dogs, fries. We asked about their veggie sandwich, and the guy said nobody had asked for three months and they didn't have the mixings. Same thing for a tuna sandwich - too good for you, I guess.

The food was greasy and cheap - perfect for kids. About $5 per person, including chips and a soda.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home