The "Lunch in Harvard Square" Blog - Restaurant Reviews

Since starting to work in the Square in mid-August, I'm trying to eat lunch at a new restaurant every day until I can't find any more. Here's my list of the Top Ten Lunch Restaurants in Harvard Square (Food Only). Got a suggestion on a new lunch spot for me? New Restaurants to Try in Harvard Square.

Monday, November 27, 2006

Smile (Thai Food)

60. 11-21 Smile Thai Food, Eliot Street. Summary: Greasy, uninspiring.

I love Thai food, particularly Pad Thai - the combination of noodles, chicken, shrimp, cashews, scallions/garlic is right up my alley. I have found it's difficult to screw this up - I've tried this dish from a wide variety of Thai restaurants. So I was disappointed to find that Smile's Pad Thai was overly greasy- they must use a lot of oil for some reason. The dish didn't taste good as a result.

I don't recommend this restaurant, particularly with two other Thai restaurants nearby. $7 for the lunch special.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home