The "Lunch in Harvard Square" Blog - Restaurant Reviews

Since starting to work in the Square in mid-August, I'm trying to eat lunch at a new restaurant every day until I can't find any more. Here's my list of the Top Ten Lunch Restaurants in Harvard Square (Food Only). Got a suggestion on a new lunch spot for me? New Restaurants to Try in Harvard Square.

Monday, November 27, 2006

Crazy Dough's

59. 11-20 Crazy Dough's, in the Garage (corner Mt. Auburn and JFK Sts.). Summary: Thick, doughy crust, light on toppings.

Crazy Dough didn't come highly recommended to me, and it lived up to its billing. Their pizza is like eating focaccia with stuff on top - it's that thick. The toppings were interesting (I had two slices, one with chicken BBQ and a another with a pesto/pine nut sauce), but overwhelmed by the dough. I don't like this kind of pizza, but perhaps others do.

I also had a small salad, which was quite good. But in the end you go there for the pizza, and I don't recommend it. Total cost: $9.50.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Pizza crust is supposed to be thick. :)

3:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home