The "Lunch in Harvard Square" Blog - Restaurant Reviews

Since starting to work in the Square in mid-August, I'm trying to eat lunch at a new restaurant every day until I can't find any more. Here's my list of the Top Ten Lunch Restaurants in Harvard Square (Food Only). Got a suggestion on a new lunch spot for me? New Restaurants to Try in Harvard Square.

Thursday, November 02, 2006

Got a Restaurant Suggestion?

I'm always looking for ideas on new places to eat lunch in the Square. Before you send me a suggestion, use the search box above and see if I've already been there - pretty likely, in that I've been to over 50 lunch spots already.

But, here's a list of eateries I havent' been to yet:

Dolphin Seafood
Casablanca
Indian restaurant on Brattle
Chocolate place on Brattle
Harvest
Rialto
Legal's
Fire and Ice
Sandrine's
Inn at Harvard
Harvard Science center
shay's
Red House
Irish restaurant next to Red House
Om
whitney's (do they serve food?)
Tea place
au bon pain, brattle
au bon pain, Mt. Auburn
Bertucci's
Z Square
Asian on Eliot, above Takemura
Pizza join in the Garage
More spots towards Central Square
Upstairs at Upstairs on Square
Grendel's

Amazing, that's 26 more - and I'm sure that's not the whole list! Seems like I'm going to hit 80.

7 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Have you been to Algier's on Brattle? Great hummus plate, good fries, breakfast all day. Also Hi Rise on Brattle is hands down my favorite spot in the square.

12:21 PM  
Blogger SquareLunchGuy said...

Funny you should ask, because Algiers is the one Square restaurant I haven't been to - I learned about it a couple weeks ago and need to get there. Sounds great.
I have been to Hi-Rise - I liked their food but found the prices way too high.
SquareLunchGuy

12:33 PM  
Blogger Amie said...

Darwin's on Mt Auburn has incredible sandwiches. Definitely check it out.

1:36 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You should try the Oxford Spa on Oxford Street. Best sandwiches around, especially the "dissertation."

6:29 AM  
Blogger SquareLunchGuy said...

Amie, I reviewed Darwins - you can find it at my Darwin's review here.

9:54 AM  
Blogger SquareLunchGuy said...

Anonymous, I'd like to try Oxford Spa, but it's more than 10 minutes from my office, so that "disqualifies" it!
Sounds good, though.

9:55 AM  
Blogger Gabius said...

Have you tried Smile Thai Cafe, near the Kennedy School? Simple and delicious lunch specials, great service.

6:52 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home