The "Lunch in Harvard Square" Blog - Restaurant Reviews

Since starting to work in the Square in mid-August, I'm trying to eat lunch at a new restaurant every day until I can't find any more. Here's my list of the Top Ten Lunch Restaurants in Harvard Square (Food Only). Got a suggestion on a new lunch spot for me? New Restaurants to Try in Harvard Square.

Monday, October 30, 2006

Tanjore

47. 10-26 Tanjore 18 Eliot Street. Summary: Excellent value, very good food.

Tom and I hit paydirt on one of the best value take-out options we've yet seen: Tanjore lets you fill up a good sized aluminum dish from its buffet, and pay the buffet price ($8). And they include a full piece of naan bread to boot.

The food at the buffet is very good - I don't think it's quite as good as Tamarind Bay, but everything was tasty. Not enough veggie dishes, I thought.

But it's still very good food, and for the quantity you can place in the take-out dish, for $8 it's a steal!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home