The "Lunch in Harvard Square" Blog - Restaurant Reviews

Since starting to work in the Square in mid-August, I'm trying to eat lunch at a new restaurant every day until I can't find any more. Here's my list of the Top Ten Lunch Restaurants in Harvard Square (Food Only). Got a suggestion on a new lunch spot for me? New Restaurants to Try in Harvard Square.

Wednesday, October 25, 2006

Broadway Market: Sushi

45. 10-24 Broadway Market: Sushi. Summary: Not recommended.

I've decided that the breadth of Broadway needs to be reviewed in multiple posts. I already reviewed the Broadway Market salad bar, which I thought was excellent. Today I tried their sushi, which wasn't so great. There's nothing like just-made sushi - Cafe Sushi has it, and it's great - while, unfortunately, Broadway's sushi is shrinkwrapped and appears to be left in the case for two days - all the "eat by" dates were tomorrow.

As a result, the fish/rice tasted a bit of the plastic wrap, and the seaweed salad was a bit limp and watery.

Not a success. About $10 for the two items.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home