The "Lunch in Harvard Square" Blog - Restaurant Reviews

Since starting to work in the Square in mid-August, I'm trying to eat lunch at a new restaurant every day until I can't find any more. Here's my list of the Top Ten Lunch Restaurants in Harvard Square (Food Only). Got a suggestion on a new lunch spot for me? New Restaurants to Try in Harvard Square.

Thursday, September 14, 2006

Tamarind Bay

17. 9-11 Tamarind Bay, 75 Winthrop St. (where Casa Mexico used to be) Nice, smallish, slightly upscale Indian restaurant. Buffet (are there any Indian restaurants not offering a buffet for lunch?) was limited but contained foods I haven't seen at any other similar buffets, including a fried eggplant dish that was very tasty. Good service, a bit cramped seating. $10/person, only buffet, no drinks. Probably prefer Bombay Club with more options.

1 Comments:

Blogger Robin Peek said...

What I like about Tamarind is not only the food really good for a buffet but they also vary the offerings whereas other places seem to have a fairly standard stock of food that they offer.

11:56 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home