The "Lunch in Harvard Square" Blog - Restaurant Reviews

Since starting to work in the Square in mid-August, I'm trying to eat lunch at a new restaurant every day until I can't find any more. Here's my list of the Top Ten Lunch Restaurants in Harvard Square (Food Only). Got a suggestion on a new lunch spot for me? New Restaurants to Try in Harvard Square.

Monday, October 23, 2006

Rendang

43. 10-20 Rendang, upstairs in Galeria Mall (next to Bombay Restaurant). Summary: Interesting food, lots of it, for a fair price.

Rendang just recently changed management - I don't know what it used to be named, but the name is now new. It's a big space with lots of tables and some amount of 'style' - including dark colors throughout the restaurant.

Rendang serves Malaysian food. I ordered spicy chicken with string beans, which came with a mango salad and two small spring rolls and rice. It ended up being a lot of food! Fortunately everything tasted good; the spicy chicken was indeed spicy, and the mango salad cut the sting of the spice nicely. About $7.50.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home