The "Lunch in Harvard Square" Blog - Restaurant Reviews

Since starting to work in the Square in mid-August, I'm trying to eat lunch at a new restaurant every day until I can't find any more. Here's my list of the Top Ten Lunch Restaurants in Harvard Square (Food Only). Got a suggestion on a new lunch spot for me? New Restaurants to Try in Harvard Square.

Monday, October 30, 2006

Sabra

48. 10-27 Sabra Grill, 20 Eliot Street. Summary: Very good food, decent prices, nice to have a Middle Eastern option!

Sabra is very small - really there isn't a way to eat there, so it's essentially all take-out. I ordered falafel and homus sandwich, plus a vegetarian lentil soup. Both were satisfying; the falafel was crunchy, the yoghurt sauce sweet - kind of a mess, but that's to be expected with this kind of sandwich. The soup I thought was excellent, because the spinach added a nice tartness you don't often get with a lentil soup.

About $10 - a bit expensive, but worth it for the 'exotic' nature of the food.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home