The "Lunch in Harvard Square" Blog - Restaurant Reviews

Since starting to work in the Square in mid-August, I'm trying to eat lunch at a new restaurant every day until I can't find any more. Here's my list of the Top Ten Lunch Restaurants in Harvard Square (Food Only). Got a suggestion on a new lunch spot for me? New Restaurants to Try in Harvard Square.

Wednesday, December 20, 2006

John Harvard's Brew House

72. 12-13 John Harvard's Brew House 33 Dunster Street. Summary: What you would expect from a brew house!

What was I thinking, taking out food from a brew house?! As I'm standing there waiting for my food, the TV's are on, the beer is flowing from the many taps, people are engaged in fun conversations. And I take my food out and bring it to the office.

Their food is fine. It's just what you'd expect from a brew pub - basic, lots of meat and carbos and cheese. I ordered at buffalo chicken sandwich with fries. Both the chicken and fries were coated in batter and then fried. Not how I like it, but standard for this kind of restaurant.

My advice? Stay and drink and have fun. About $10.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home