The "Lunch in Harvard Square" Blog - Restaurant Reviews

Since starting to work in the Square in mid-August, I'm trying to eat lunch at a new restaurant every day until I can't find any more. Here's my list of the Top Ten Lunch Restaurants in Harvard Square (Food Only). Got a suggestion on a new lunch spot for me? New Restaurants to Try in Harvard Square.

Wednesday, December 20, 2006

Dado Tea

71. 12-11 Dado Tea 955 Massachusetts Ave. Summary: Four thumbs up from our group!

This was a nice surprise. I didn't realize Dado Tea was in this location - I thought is was only in the heart of the Square (yet to be reviewed). This space is small but functional, with a few tables and seating around the edges of the room for perhaps 20 people.

The people at the counter were very pleasant and seemed eager to please. I ordered a roasted turkey sandwich with pesto spread and vegetables - I have never been offered pesto as a spread on a sandwich, and it wasn't bad. They have plenty of salads and fresh fruit as well. And of course they have loads of tea. All of us enjoyed our food.

About $8, a fair price.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home