The "Lunch in Harvard Square" Blog - Restaurant Reviews

Since starting to work in the Square in mid-August, I'm trying to eat lunch at a new restaurant every day until I can't find any more. Here's my list of the Top Ten Lunch Restaurants in Harvard Square (Food Only). Got a suggestion on a new lunch spot for me? New Restaurants to Try in Harvard Square.

Monday, October 16, 2006

Greek Corner 11

37. 10-12 Greek Corner 11, 8.5 Eliot Street. Summary: Good, interesting food, reasonable prices.

What I like most about Greek Corner 11 (is it pronouced "Greek Corner Two"?) is that the food is definitely Greek. I had a falafel gyro and a bowl of lentil soup, and both were very good - tasty, nice cruch from the falafel, and the soup had a nice tomato broth with the right amount of lentils that settled in the bottom of the cup.

I'll be back. About $8.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home