The "Lunch in Harvard Square" Blog - Restaurant Reviews

Since starting to work in the Square in mid-August, I'm trying to eat lunch at a new restaurant every day until I can't find any more. Here's my list of the Top Ten Lunch Restaurants in Harvard Square (Food Only). Got a suggestion on a new lunch spot for me? New Restaurants to Try in Harvard Square.

Wednesday, October 11, 2006

Finale

35. 10-10 Finale, corner of Mt. Auburn and Dunster Streets. Summary: Surprisingly decent sandwiches and service.

I didn't even realize that Finale offered sandwiches, but they do and they're pretty good. All made to order in the kitchen area (can't see it), presented in clear wrapping and in a nice plastic bag - this place knows how to make most any food look great. And while you're ordering and waiting, you have to smell and gaze at the desserts behind the glass cases - they're all decadent.

Prices weren't too bad and the food was pretty good; the service was definitely above average. I'd come back.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home