The "Lunch in Harvard Square" Blog - Restaurant Reviews

Since starting to work in the Square in mid-August, I'm trying to eat lunch at a new restaurant every day until I can't find any more. Here's my list of the Top Ten Lunch Restaurants in Harvard Square (Food Only). Got a suggestion on a new lunch spot for me? New Restaurants to Try in Harvard Square.

Thursday, September 14, 2006

Link to Article on Square Restaurant Inspections

Rebecca Ledford of the Harvard Crimson wrote an excellent piece in April this year about city inspections of Harvard Square restaurants. She followed city inspectors on their duties and got the "dirt" on how well Square eateries fared in their inspections, which, it turns out, are remarkably thorough (lasting a few hours, and they see each business twice per year).

I was pleased to learn that the Hong Kong has turned the corner - I've been anxious about visiting there, as their reputation is so much geared toward the upstairs bar and their legendary Scorpion Bowls (they've been around for decades), that the restaurant was thought to be an excuse for the staff to work mid-day.

Here's Ledford's article.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home