The "Lunch in Harvard Square" Blog - Restaurant Reviews

Since starting to work in the Square in mid-August, I'm trying to eat lunch at a new restaurant every day until I can't find any more. Here's my list of the Top Ten Lunch Restaurants in Harvard Square (Food Only). Got a suggestion on a new lunch spot for me? New Restaurants to Try in Harvard Square.

Thursday, September 14, 2006

Cardullo's

8. 8-28 Cardullo's - amazing deli, $7.95 reg., specials $6.95, lots of meat, great add-ins, cash only. I've walked past Cardulo's a million times and never really knew what was inside. Turns out they have a fantastic deli/lunch option, with three or four servers behind the counter making sure you get what you want. Tremendous number of options, and the quality is superb. We ordered four sandwiches and each of us was stunned at the high quality of what we ate - no small feat considering these were 'basic' sandwiches. I had a BBQ turkey sandwich (a special), and it was the most tender turkey I've ever had, with a nice but not overpowering BBQ sauce. Remarkable. You pay a dollar or two extra here, but it's worth it. About $8-$9.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home