The "Lunch in Harvard Square" Blog - Restaurant Reviews

Since starting to work in the Square in mid-August, I'm trying to eat lunch at a new restaurant every day until I can't find any more. Here's my list of the Top Ten Lunch Restaurants in Harvard Square (Food Only). Got a suggestion on a new lunch spot for me? New Restaurants to Try in Harvard Square.

Thursday, October 05, 2006

Daedalus

32. 10-4 Daedalus, 45.5 Mt. Auburn Street. Summary: Excellent food, service, and setting. A bit pricey, but worth it.

Daedalus is apparently a hopping night spot, packed with twenty-somethings out to have a good time. For lunch, it's a very good option. The food was original and perfectly cooked - I had a chicken sandwich, and it came hot but juicy - not an easy thing to do with chicken. I also had a cup of tomato soup which was very good.

Our server was very attentive and quick, and never forgot any requests.

The atmosphere upstairs is very pleasant - lots of windows letting in light, plenty of booths.

Price was about $14 per person - expensive, but worth it, I think.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home