The "Lunch in Harvard Square" Blog - Restaurant Reviews

Since starting to work in the Square in mid-August, I'm trying to eat lunch at a new restaurant every day until I can't find any more. Here's my list of the Top Ten Lunch Restaurants in Harvard Square (Food Only). Got a suggestion on a new lunch spot for me? New Restaurants to Try in Harvard Square.

Thursday, October 05, 2006

9 Tastes

28. 9-28, 9 Tastes, 50 JFK St. Summary: Very good food and service.

I love Thai food. I always order a Pad Thai with shrimp and chicken as my first dish at a new Thai restaurant, because it tells me whether the restaurant tries to do something unique with its food. 9 Tastes did indeed add some spices/seasonings to their Pad Thai that were very tasty and unusual. I was impressed.

It's a small restaurant that can seat maybe 50 people. The atmosphere is cozy. The service is very attentive and friendly. The prices are fair - not expensive, not cheap. $8 for Pad Thai dish.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home