The "Lunch in Harvard Square" Blog - Restaurant Reviews

Since starting to work in the Square in mid-August, I'm trying to eat lunch at a new restaurant every day until I can't find any more. Here's my list of the Top Ten Lunch Restaurants in Harvard Square (Food Only). Got a suggestion on a new lunch spot for me? New Restaurants to Try in Harvard Square.

Thursday, January 04, 2007

Dado Tea (Church Street)

81. 1-4 Dado Tea 50 Church Street. Summary: Very similar to other location, creative foods, friendly service, reasonable prices.

The only difference I could find between this Church Street location of Dado Tea and the location at 955 Mass Ave. was the amount of floor space. The 955 Mass Ave. location has more seating room.

Otherwise, the menu is exactly the same, and it turns out the service is quick and friendly in both locations.

I tried the Potter Wrap - multi-grain rice, carrot-ginger, chicken salad, and mesclun mixed greens in a tortilla wrap. The interesting combination of foods worked - it was really tasty. The wrap plus a bag of chips set me back $9 - a fair amount, but not outrageous in the Square.

I continue to recommend Dado Tea as an interesting, creative lunch spot.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home